Thursday, May 20, 2010

Famous... well sort of, but not really.

Everyone knows the "For Dummies" books (and a few of you may even have some).  Take a look at the technical editor, you might know him.  I know I do.  The editor was looking for a technical editor to review the physics for errors.  Matt was recommended and asked to do it.  I know he's not really famous, but I think it's kind of cool.  How many people do you know who are in a book as the technical editor, how many of you read books that need technical editors?

9 comments:

Mattamorphasis said...

I assume and hope that you've circled my name in the picture and not in the book :)

Julie Markham said...

One degree away -- way cool!

Not-so-tiny Tim said...

Now if they only had non-Newtonian physics for dummies...

Bapa said...

This is just so good, Matt. A real feather in your cap, seriously.

Grandma Lil said...

Ahhhh, Matt's book. Should I buy you a purple feather?

Jardinefamily said...

Well now I can actually explain one of your accomplishments to people. Usually when they ask I say "He graduated from Rice and studied the Rydberg atom...exciting it or something." Truly proud of you brother.

Emily said...

Neato! Will you send us a signed copy?

Bryan said...

You guys are so cool! Matt- you are famous to us!

Sally said...

Awesome!