Thursday, February 26, 2009

I really do play...

I feel like I talk a lot about my bass, but my family actually has never seen me play. So here is a quick video of me playing my baby. I used to make fun of Matt when he played guitar because he made the silliest faces, well mine are so much worse then his ever were. The funny thing is that I took a number of videos because my face was so stupid (I kept try to make it better) ... maybe my face just looks like that silly all the time! Just a warning - my playing is very rudimentary, I am practicing hard to get better (maybe if my playing is good enough no one will notice my face!)

6 comments:

Mattamorphasis said...

That's my rockin' hottie!

Sally said...

You go Terri!!!! That is awesome!!!

Julie Markham said...

The funny faces you mentioned are called "emoting," and trust me, you were NOT emoting. You look great. And, even better, you sound great!!

Grandma Lil said...

Way to go "baby girl". Nice job!!!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Way to go. i'm totally impressed.

Kelli said...

You are such a bad a_ _, and I didn't see any funny faces just super cool rock star faces!(Sorry I know how you hate swearing but technically it's not swearing because I left the last two letters as fill in the blanks so it really doesn't count as actual swearing).