Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Slow news week

It's not that things don't happen, it's sometimes they don't feel blog-worthy. For instance, I helped make a bunch a bracelets for some teachers to sell to help raise money for a little boy with medical bills. I didn't want to seem like I was bragging, especially since I have a lame-o video of me playing the bass.
Here is Jason's Kite (He's a high flyer at school because he knows all 50 kindergarten sight words) Awesome job big guy! But he doesn't really care, it's just not that big of a deal for him (even though he was the first in his class -oh yep, there I go bragging again) Sure, this is blog worthy, but I was just lazy and busy with other things.
I finished a book last night, I enjoyed it, and the only other person I know that read it HATED it. So I can't even blog about that. So life keeps going on at the Cannon house, sometimes it not very exciting (Yes, that's a good thing). I am not babysitting much right now, that's good and bad! I am not being very productive with my new free time, but hey, I have free time! I miss my little friends too!
Ian is a Zelda Junkie... He honestly believes he is Princess Zelda, just asking anyone who knows him! And last but not least Matt, My better half is truly my better half, he ran 8 miles yesterday, I'm so proud of him! I wish I could do that! So That's what's happening here. Don't worry, you're not missing much!

4 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

Nice blog,Terri. Its ok to brag about my very smart grandson. Why did Matt run 8 mi. yesterday? For fun, get in shape, away from a mugger, trying to catch a bus, running away from his responsibilities?????

Terri said...

Oh, matt's training for the Ragnar, it's a cross country type race with other guys, he's been training for a few weeks now, and adopting a (mini) marathon like schedule, yesterday was his long day.

Sally said...

I want to see your bracelets! That's not bragging. I'm always impressed with people who can run, as you know I am an "angry" runner. Oh well, we have my mom's elliptical now and I love it!

Emily said...

Eight miles...geeze what is he trying to do? And good job on the sight word Jase!