Friday, March 6, 2009

2 Wheels!

Yesterday Jason really got the hang of riding without training wheels. He was close for a while but lacked confidence to do it, and since most of his friends can ride without training wheels, I thought it was time to "give him a little kick" and now he's a pro! He's still scared to start by himself, and I feel bad because his bike is tiny for him, but I'm so proud of his hard work.

It was really windy yesterday, so I removed the sound and added music for your viewing and listening enjoyment.

6 comments:

Mattamorphasis said...

He's getting so big! It's fun to watch him enter new phases that I remember going through when I was little.

Julie Markham said...

Yay Jason! Learning to ride a bike is huge news -- this makes up for what you considered to be a slow news week last week...

Sally said...

Wow, that is an accomplishment! Good job Jase!

Grandma Lil said...

What a great job Jason. I noticed that you're outgrowing your bike. Tell your mom and dad to take you shopping for a new one and I will pay for it. We love and miss you guys so much. Tell them to go shopping for a new bike this week...OK?!!!

Emily said...

Congrats Jase, way to ride!

Mary Jane said...

check him OUT! I just love your boys, they are so handsome and well mannered- even when they are pulling a grumpy face- (Ian) They are still Cute! Seems like it has been a long time since we have seen each other- hope everything is going well for you & your fam!