Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sea World

Here are some pictures to our first trip to Sea World this season. The boys were both really excited to ride the Shamu roller coaster. It was Ian's first time, and he loved it, he is going to be such a roller coaster junkie! Jason was scared but still had fun, we only let them ride once because the lines were so long! Spring break is a busy time for Sea World, we are looking forward to a less crowded trip next time.


Here is my friend: Mellow Yellow, the 9 year old albino python. I even got to hold her. She was really heavy! I got my picture taken with her but we didn't want to buy the picture (and why would I want a copy, it's not like I'm going to frame it and put it in my house, all our pictures are digital). The boys liked the aquariums, Ian couldn't take his eyes off the huge fish!

This is where I fed Ian to the sea lions!


We had a fun trip, the boys were awesome! Matt and I kept commenting on what good kids we have. We almost didn't go because I was about up to my limit with kids after spring break, but I am glad we did, they were so well behaved. And let me just say it now, I would like to kiss the man who invented the gameboy, 6 hours entertainment! The boys were really cute. Jason moved his seat closer to Ian in the car and they took turns, one would watch while the other played!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Oh, how fun! I want to take the kids to Sea World so bad! Glad you had such a great time.

That snake is huge!!

Julie Markham said...

Snakes. Spiders. Terri -- you would LOVE Africa!

Grandma Lil said...

Ian comes by his love of coasters quite honestly. I still want to ride the best coasters in the US. One of my lifelong dreams.

Emily said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to visit you and go to Sea World with you.