Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Going Green- Kemit style!


Sorry Kermit... I don't know what you were talking about, but it's easy being green! Happy St Patrick's day everyone. Since I don't like to dye my food or feel like doing something good for the environment, the boys and I went around and found things that were green! Like my awesome Lucky Charms shirt!

Jason was willing to wear green today... he didn't want me to pinch him with my green nails!
Both the boys had green underwear on, but Ian didn't want to show his (there's nothing wrong with being modest), so he showed me that Dactyl is green!
Vai has green eyes, she takes after her daddy!

3 comments:

Sally said...

I love green and I forgot to wear it yesterday!!! Not only that but I forgot to dress my kids in green too! I'm a bad mom! To make up for it we had green waffles, green eggs, green soda, and let the kids decorate a table cloth with green stamp pads and shamrocks cut into potatoes. I'll post some pictures soon.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Grandma Lil said...

Well, I'm just "green" with envy at your finger nails. :)

Emily said...

happy st. pattys day to you O'cannons from the O'schmidt clan.