Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Time

We officially survived our first week of Summer! We had lots of fun and STRUCTURE, thanks to the Schedule! I'm actually really pleased with how well the schedule has gone, both boys know the routine already, sure there's work, and chores, but there's fun too!
Yummy ice cream.

Yes! I had Jason vacuum downstairs for his chores one day last week.

Drying off after the pool! Thanks Steph, Jana, and MJ! When are we swimming next? :)

I was so sad that I didn't get pictures of Carrie's baby birds that nested in her hanging flowers, well guess what? I got a bird of my own. This little momma bird sits so carefully on her two little eggs, I've even seen the daddy bring food by for her. I try not to disturb her, so I keep my distance. Looks like I owe Matt a new hanging plant too! Honey, thanks for sacrificing your geranium for my nature friends! We're hoping for baby birds soon!


5 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay for baby birds! What a great shot of the eggs. Our purple hanging plant is now DEAD despite my best efforts. I'm still quite pleased that 4 birds survived though.

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

Terri - good job crackin that whip!I love that the vacuum is 50% bigger than he is! He handles it like a champ though, and it looks like he loved it.

Kelli said...

Looks like you guys are starting the summer off right. Schedules, ice cream, vaccuming, pool time and animals...Yay for summer!
P.S. You and your hubby are quite hilarious! I love Matt's comment on my blog about Alex-he's so funny-totally cracks me up!

Grandma Lil said...

Great summer pics. love the bird, egg and my precious grandboys.

Sally said...

Ahhhh, summertime! DO your kids cry when doing their chores? Mine complain that's all they do, chores, chores, chores. Hey, free labor...