Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Space the Final Frontier...

I was sick this weekend and Matt was keeping the boys entertained so I could rest. They were all building me something out of legos. Matt asked me what I would like. I asked for the USS Enterprise! And this is what I got! He's quite skilled, I was really impressed, I hope all my trekie friends and family get a kick out of this one like I did.

On an unrelated ( yet still geeky note) I found this on a shirt today! I laughed so hard! Who doesn't love admiral Akbar?




8 comments:

Sally said...

LOL! Love it!

Kelli said...

The USS Enterprise IS super impressive even a non trekkie (but still geeky) person like me can recongnize that! Is there nothing you people can't do?

Sorry you were sick! Feeling better now???

Kelli said...

See I'm so geeky I even spelled trekkie wrong!

Mattamorphasis said...

It's a trap!!! (spoken with a lateral lisp)

Julie Markham said...

Marvelous!

Emily said...

neato. I laughed and laughed at akbar too!

Jardinefamily said...

Matt can build way cooler stuff than me. My boys would go crazy.And I hope you bought that shirt.

Cannon Clan said...

i love that ship! those cannon boys are good!