Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spider Quilts

Okay... I have a really good excuse for not updating my blog this time - no Internet! But that's all fixed, (I really hope- there have been a number of false hopes) and we're hooked back back to the mother ship!

First, I have a NEW blog http://spiderquilts.blogspot.com/ It's all about my quilts. I noticed that the last few post have been nothing but quilts, and I've neglected to tell fun or interesting stuff about my family, also I feel like I have a lot more to say about my quilts and I don't write it down because I think people don't want to read it (so I'll give it it's own blog - yeah, I know it doesn't make sense, but welcome to my head).

The blog is currently under construction, but functional, I'll get some pictures up soon!

No comments: