Monday, April 12, 2010

5 Years

My mom has always called me her baby, it used to bother me when I was younger, but I understand now. Ian is my baby and he will aways be my baby, and he's 5 today!  He fills me with Joy and laughter every single day.  Here are my favorite things about my little guy : You always say the FUNNIEST things! Seriously, not a day goes by that you don't make me crack up.  You live in your own land, there are often dragons to fight and princesses to save. You fall off your chair all the time... and you often pray to not fall off of it.  You love to understand how things work, and are currently obsessed with how scabs heal. You love video games, especially Zelda, Mario, and StarWars.  You love your brother, he's your best friend.  You remind me several times a day that you "love me".  I love you too! Happy Birthday Ian!


Ian's Birhtday Cake... Let's hope Mario is Yummy!

8 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

happy birthday ian!!! we love your funny laugh and great smile, cant wait to see you again!

Kelly said...

Tears Terri, Tears...Happy Birthday Ian..hope you have a great day!!! Oh and that your cake is AWESOME!!!

Beth said...

Great cake for a great kid!

Bapa said...

What a great cake! Happy birthday, Ian!

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

Mario was yummy! Thanks again for enviting us over. Happy birthday Ian, we (especially Claire) love you too!

Sally said...

Love that boy! Happy Birthday Ian!

I still call Summer my baby!

Mary Jane said...

Ian is a such a sweet boy. Happy birthday to him and I loved the cake you made too! Both of your boys are so handsome. I know that you allready know that, but they really are!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Ian & Mom