Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our News!

We are excited, Matt is almost done with school and he got a job! Last week Matt accepted a job with Schlumberger (german word pronounced like a french word, like schlumberjay). We are just thrilled that he has a job lined up. I kept teasing him that he would have to work at Wendy's when he graduated! For those of you keeping close tabs on us, this is the same company that he interviewed with in Boston, but we won't be moving out there (at least for now). His new job is in the Sugar Land office which is still in the Houston area (but it's basically on the other side of Houston) so we are looking to move after Matt starts.

 But who cares what I have to say about it... here is this exciting news told from Jason's point of view:





Yes... to ease some of the sadness a trampoline may have been promised  - and it is true... the land is not made out of sugar!

9 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

Such a sweet boy and a wonderful story.

Sally said...

Congrats to Matt! Jason is so adorable!!!

Julie Markham said...

Keep us all posted on the details!

Mattamorphasis said...

What I think makes Jason's story even cuter is that it was a writing assignment for school. What a sweetie.

Mary Jane said...

why is everyone cool moving out of our ward? Terri! I am going to miss you! DANG!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

that may be the cutest letter ever. but i don't think you should move. who is going to get gummy drinks with me??

Carrie said...

Congratulations! I think moving is a good idea . . . I HATED when Matt was commuting to Sugar Land. Especially because he never brought any sugar back for me. Good luck with house shopping and finishing up the school year!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! I think moving is a good idea . . . I HATED when Matt was commuting to Sugar Land. Especially because he never brought any sugar back for me. Good luck with house shopping and finishing up the school year!

Emily said...

If it was really made of sugar I think I'd live there!