Friday, October 29, 2010

Finally! House Picures

See, good things come to those who wait.  We've done lots of painting, decorating, and unpacking and the house is starting to feel like home.
The office/Guitar Room

 


Living Room
Master

Master Bath




Family Room

Kitchen (painted) with breakfast area inluded.


Front Entry

There are a  few more rooms to paint but we're almost done!  We still have some blank spots on the walls, but those are getting filled in quickly too. We are looking forward to a weekend where we are not working on the house, but we can just enjoy it.  Oh, and we love our garage.  I should have taken a picture of that...it's not pretty or anything, it's just that we have a garage!  After living in 2 apartments, we moved into a townhouse with a carport (and that was really special), then we moved to Texas into another townhouse and had a 1 car garage (wow, what a treat).  Now we have a 3 car garage, it feels like a luxury! Also our back yard is huge, so is the side yard, oh and the other side yard.  So if you visit, we don't have beds for you to stay in, but you can stay in a tent in the back! :) I didn't take a picture of  it because it's kinda boring, we need landscaping (and a good mowing).  I know my sister would be jealous of just having grass, but we are looking forward to making the backyard a retreat... just not anytime soon.

10 comments:

Jardinefamily said...

I love it. Can't wait to come down and see it...where did you get the picture above your bed? I love it.

Julie Markham said...

Wonderful paint colors! I'm glad you are settled in.

Sally said...

Beautiful!! Love the house! We've been in ours almost 5 years and still no landscaping, curtains, or nice furniture. I'm impressed!

Terri said...

Becky, Got the picture at Ikea.

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

LOVE the new couches. Love the guitar room. Hate, I mean, Love your master bathroom - don't mind me, I'm just jealous.

Kelli said...

It's just beautiful! I love all the paint choices! What a great house! How fun to go from not a lot of space to A WHOLE LOT of space! Maybe one day I'll know what that's like! :) We do miss you guys around these parts for sure.

Jana said...

I can tell from here what a fine paint job you've got. OCD comes in handy sometimes, eh? :) Everything is so beautiful. I especially love the guitar art!

Bapa said...

The pictures were worth waiting for!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

beautiful terri. i love it!

Grandma Lil said...

So beautiful, Can hardly wait to see it in person.