Sunday, March 16, 2008

Matt's 29 (that's halfway to 58)

Saturday was Matt's 29th birthday!!!It was the day of Matt, we did Matt's favorite things. Going to Mercer (to enjoy the warm weather and the beautiful flowers) It's hard not to like this time of year here. Since Matt is solar powered this should keep him alive till his next birthday... when he will be 30 and really OLD. We also did a some fun birthday shopping, Jamba Juice and best of all he had a date with his fabulous wife (which I hear was his favorite part!)Here are some pictures of our weather... Ha ha ha JEALOUS?

3 comments:

Sally said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited!!!!! This will be so great! I am teary eyed!!! I love you guys!!! Happy Birthday to my sweet brother-in-law Matty!!! Hope your day was great!!! WOO HOO, I am soooo happy!

Cannon Clan said...

welcome terri! its so great to see your cute families face on the screen again. i missed your website updates. love you!

Sally said...

By the way... I LOVE Muse!!!