Monday, March 31, 2008

Puppets!

Yesterday (Sunday) Matt was busy with a meeting and I needed to entertain the boys without letting them go downstairs or be too loud. We were playing with a puppet that was out of a quiet book, and Ian asked where his puppet was. Since we only had one puppet I decided that sure enough, he did need a puppet too. So I rolled up my sleeves and decided to make one for him. I had the boys pick out the colors and I used my sewing knowledge to make a replica of Jason's puppet. I was quite pleased with the outcome; I thought he was just so cute. So among my limited talent list we can add "felt puppet maker" to it :)
We had so much fun with our two puppets they even made there appearance in our Family home evening lesson. I guess puppets like to obey the Word of Wisdom too!

And In case you were wondering, the one I made is the green one with the button eyes.





5 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

way to go i cant believe you can drop everything and sew, your boys let you? my kids are all over my machine when it is out! so cute

Sally said...

WOW! Awesome job on the puppet! We use puppets a lot for FHE, the kids listen better!

Sara said...

TERRI!
Hey!
I LOVE your puppets!!! Great Job! Those are so fun!
Another MUSE lover! Why are they so hard to come by I wonder?! Cause they rock!! I love them almost as much as I love HP... :) Well, maybe more than HP but not as much as Severus...

Good to hear from you!! BTW, I love your "about me" LOL So cute!

Carrie said...

I'm always amazed at your new hidden talents Terri! Can you make a beagle puppet?

Terri said...

Beagle puppets, I don't know, I could always try. Maybe I'll start selling them when I come out with a whole line of felt pupplets. LOL!