Thursday, April 3, 2008

Obsessions

Tuesday 4/1 I did something I wasn't going to do anymore. I bought a CD. I know that doesn't sound that bad, but Matt and I just spent months organizing, cataloging and putting all our music on the computer, I decided that I was not going to clutter my house with more CD's so I was going to download songs instead. So why on the same day do we both buy CD's? Matt got a new Joe Satriani album and I knew he got it because he was obsessed, so what does that say about me... Yep, I got the Muse HAARP cd/dvd because I am obsessed too. I tried to rationalize it by saying that it's a DVD too, but really that's what You Tube is for. Admitting you have a problem is the first step so here I am blogging to the 5 people that read this, I am obsessed and it's not just Muse, it's other things too. It's weird because I didn't used to get so obsessive about things. Perhaps it's my "stay at home mom" life that had lead me into my fictional world of Books and Music. Perhaps it was always in my nature and has come out with the internet age... It's true I couldn't be obsessed with out my internet. Maybe I've always been obsessed but it wasn't so obvious to me (like being obsessed with my husband or kids) so here I am trying to come clean... Hi my name is Terri and I am a Muse/Twilight/Harry Potter addict.

Hmmm, Maybe I need to add blogging to my list too?

3 comments:

Sally said...

I love it!! Yes, add blogging to the list!! We need creative outlets!!

The Cannon Family said...

Don't worry, you're not alone! Twilight is responsible for the neglect of my family and home for a good two weeks. Glad to say we've all recovered (until I decide to read them again!).

Sara said...

LOL! Seriously. I am on the same bandwagon! Darn internet. I can never get anything done with it constantly distracting me!