Friday, April 25, 2008

ABC - IAN

Here is our little one with his ABC's. I would love to take full credit, but I didn't teach him his letters, he just picked them up on his own. We discovered his talent one day when he was reading his letters off a Taco Cabana cup. This is how the day took place: Ian said "t-a-c-o ...". Matt and Terri say "Did he just spell out taco cabana?" "Wow, how long has Ian known his letters?" The rest is history. I'd like to thank the good people at PBS for their continuing effort to improve learning. Some day I'll donate (I owe them for this)!

7 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

Oh,he is so cute, smart like his grandma???? Maybe its time to learn to read.

Mattamorphasis said...

Are you saying that you've never learned to read, Lil?

Grandma Lil said...

Oh, I see how my statement can be misconstrued. What I should have said was: Maybe it's time to teach Ian to read. Be nice to me Matt, I just might be a huge burden on you when I get much much older.

Cannon Clan said...

could he be any cuter?!!! I love that little smiley boy

Emily said...

OMG....so super cute. I love his little voice. I especially like how he talks about the "little" ones.

Jardinefamily said...

That is so funny. Mo was the same way. We made such an effort to teach sam his numbers, colors, and letters. One day mo just started saying them. We were so surprised and sad at how neglectful we had gotten by the second child. Thank goodness for older siblings.

Sally said...

I just barely got to see the video, it wouldn't show up before. I love him! What a smartie! So fun to see a video!