Monday, April 21, 2008

LUCK - BIG LUCK!

I know it's not a 4 leaf clover, but I think that bigger is better, or luckier for that matter.

I had no idea that clover leaves could get so HUGE. I guess it's true everything is BIGGER IN TEXAS!
I found this big guy on a walk yesterday, and it wasn't alone, he had a huge family of giant clovers. I love how green everything gets here (the trees, the ground cover, and the flowers). Everything has it's own hue and depth of green, it's fabulous! I really truly love spring here. I am grateful to have lived in so many desert states, because I can appreciate the green in Spring.

4 comments:

Sally said...

That's really cool! I miss green....

and I miss spring!!!!!

Emily said...

Seriously? You have tiny hands. Or is that a child's hand? That's exactly what marketing ads do to make you think the burger is larger than it really is....

Terri said...

If you doubt the size of the clover you'll just have to come out and check them out for yourself!

Cannon Clan said...

i miss green to, weeds dont count.