Thursday, April 17, 2008

Upper respiratory


One person's allergies is my sons' asthma attack. Monday Jason started to sneeze. Tuesday Jason's nose started to run. Wednesday I thought he was getting 2 black eyes, but it was just a lack of oxygen (this picture does not do his "black" eyes justice). We began our usual routine for Jason. We're happy that he doesn't have to use the nebulizer any more, he just uses his 2 inhalers and it's much faster. Wednesday night, Ian wakes up coughing so hard and barely catching his breath. Time to pull out the trusty nebulizer for Ian. We feel so blessed that we have a Dr that treats them so well and that we have the medicine on hand to help them. Yesterday we would have had 2 trips to the ER if we didn't have the stuff at home. Here are a couple of sad pictures of my miserable guys. They will be back to jumping off of furniture and getting in trouble in no time!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Oh my goodness! Poor little guys! I love Jason's "look". Asthma is such a scary thing, I am so happy for good doctors and good medicine!

If I get a pebbled ice machine I will hold you to your comment...you WILL move in!!!

Emily said...

Take care of thoes guys, they are my only nephews.

Grandma Lil said...

Grandma is crying. Makes me so sad to see them soooooo sick. I hope that they are better today.

Cannon Clan said...

oh no! i think that breathing issues are the scariest! i can deal with fevers, vomit, or anything else but breathing problems. you seem so calm. wonder women