Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Dinosaur Friends


Dino smiles -A very happy thing for Terri.

Here's the deal, we had the record "Our Dinosaur Friends" when I was little. I can remember the day that I was taking the record to kindergarten for show and tell and it slipped out of the cover and the record broke. Part of it was still playable but I was so sad. This was my favorite record growing up. As an adult I have looked everywhere trying to find a replacment. I found another record on ebay and bought it; however, I don't even own a record player. I have been asking around trying to find someone that would let me borrow one so that I could transfer it to MP3 and I would never have to worry about breaking a record again. Today was my lucky day. I found a guy who did just what I wanted to do and he went a step further, he put it online for download. I am happy to report I have the MP3 version of the Album. I tried to upload a song for your listening pleasure, but I didn't feel like working with html code so, if you want to hear a song from my childhood here is the link to the web page. Enjoy... if you want.

http://www.vgg.com/VGGBlog/2007/01/mp3_monday_dinosaurs.html

My favorites are My name is Stegosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, and Dinosaur Friends song!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Incredible story! You are determined! And like mother...like sons...

Emily said...

You broke the record? My life was never complete without our Dinosaur Friends....at last I can have peace

Grandma Lil said...

Yes, I was pretty upset when you broke the albumn as well. But I eventually came to forgive you. I didn't know how badly you felt and yes, I guess I did let you carry that in your child's heart....I'm so sorry, Dear Terri.....Rubbish, I was so pissed at you for letting it fall out of the jacket. :)

Carrie said...

I'm so excited to download these for Danny! I was getting burned out on our other dino tunes, so now we'll have some more. We are working hard on making him into a paleontologist someday!