Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Inside-out and backwards

There is a slight unforeseen complication with Ian's potty training (by the way he is doing awesome!) He is becoming very independent. Today he put his shirt on backwards and inside-out, his pants were also on backwards but they were fixed after one of our bathroom breaks. I offered a number of times to fix his shirt but he is quite determined to wear it that way. And quite frankly, it's really fine with me. I wonder if he thinks the "tag less tag" is the shirts decoration. He's just so cute.

5 comments:

Sally said...

AHHHHH! You gotta love those big brown eyes!!!

Terri said...

Maybe his big brown eyes will distract from the inside out shirt :)

Cannon Clan said...

i love and hate when they start to dress themselves maia wants to put socks on with her sandles. she always puts something silly on.

Terri said...

You should see him today, his underwear is on backwards. So funny.

Jardinefamily said...

I agree with Heidi. I love having one less kid to dress, but Sam puts on the funniest combinations. He is so proud of doing it himself, that I only smile and try not to think of the many other cute combinations I would have chosen.