Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ABC Tag

Terri's ABC's
A-attached or single: Attached.
B-best friend: Matt –my Hubby
C-cake or pie: Pie, but only creamy pies.
D-day of choice: A day out with the kids and Matt.
E-essential items: A computer, a good book, & ice
F-favorite color: Blue
G-gummy bears or worms: Worms!
H-hometown: Los Alamos, NM is where I a from, but I was born in Denver
I-indulgences: Shaved Ice with cream! Going shopping with my girl friends (NO KIDS)
J-January or July: Can’t I pick June? That’s my anniversary, but I have always liked July 4th.
K-kids: Jason 5 and Ian 3 and that’s all!
L-life would be incomplete without: The Gospel, Family, Animals, Laughter and technology (oh, and indoor plumbing)
M-Marriage date: June 20th 1998 (almost 10 years)
N-number of siblings: 1 Sister (Em)
O-oranges or apples: Apples if they are nice and crisp.
P-phobia or fears: Crowds, germs, maggots, and I don’t watch scary movies!
Q-quotes: ”Happiness isn’t getting what you want, it’s wanting what you’ve got”
R- reason to smile: There are only about a million thing to smile about, let’s just start with the top 3 Ian, Jason, and Matt!
S-season: When I moved to Texas I fell in love with Spring!
T-tag 6: Emily, Sally, Sara, Heidi, Kelli, and Carrie
U-unknown fact about me: I was in the speech contest 2 years in a row, and I won in 6th grade both school and district contest. I was also the MC of my High School talent show.
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals: Can’t we all just get along. I love them both!
W-white or wheat: WHEAT!
X-x-ray vision, invisiblity or flying as a super power: Flying, the rush would be fun!
Y-Your favorite food: Anything I don’t have to cook.
Z-zodiac sign: Sagittarius

2 comments:

Sally said...

Very cute! I just had to say "ahhhh" every time you said Matt! :)

Kelli said...

Thanks for the tag Terri, I loved reading yours-lots of good information.