Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

Yesterday was the first day of school for Jason and Ian. They both had a good day, and were excited about all the fun things to do at school. Ian was upset that he didn't get to ride the bus with Jason in the morning (he's afternoon pre-k) he asked me every 20 minutes or so if it was time for school. When it was finally time we seemed to be having problems with the buses, so I ended up driving him. Jason liked that he had so many friends he already knew in his classes. Apparently all the girls are excited to be in his class with him. Ian said he liked playing with blocks and singing songs. He told me he was brave, like Link (the hero from Legend of Zelda). Jason was worried I would be lonely and sad without them being home (isn't that sweet)! I did manage to keep myself busy today and yesterday so I wasn't too sad and lonely.


6 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

Such big boys. So, Jason already the ladies man. Must take after his dad. Yes, I'll bet you were really lonely, Terri...right???

Julie Markham said...

Sad and lonely. Ya right. You were just doing the stuff you normally do, except without a zillion interruptions.

Sally said...

What do you DO with all that free time?! How cool!

Emily said...

I love the running off the bus!

Mary Jane said...

Terri- you have some mad picture taking skills. And, I'm glad your boys are liking school so far! Pretty awesome time of the year!

Rachel Anderson said...

Oh my gosh, those pics of them getting off the busy were the cutest things ever!