Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Muse - Muse!

Yeah, I know these are the same pictures on my facebook account, but this was a dream come true for me. Seeing my favorite band and being so close, we were front row, ahh, maybe it was a dream (nah, I'm too sleepy to be sleeping). Muse was amazing, they are so good live. It was a really great night for me! I have to thank my friend Emily, who watched the boys overnight for us, we really couldn't have done it without you!


Chris and Morgan

Matt and Dom


Me with Muse's incorrect setlist! So awesome!


Video of Starlight.

3 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

So how did you get the play list...come on Terri, who did you bribe? BTW is it legal to film them?

Terri said...

Oh - I got the playlist by flashing the band... j/k. Haha,it is legal to film and take pictures it's 2009, with technology it's unavoidable and bands get free publicity! Plus the quality is so poor it's not like anyone is selling it.

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

I can attest to Terri having had the time of her life, she showed up at my house to collect her children with a sun burn, bags under her eyes, a cracking worn out voice, and a SMILE.