Sunday, October 4, 2009

Race for the Cure




Yesterday I ran in the Race for the Cure, because Cancer SUCKS, and Breast Cancer really Sucks! I've been training for the race and I was excited to see how I would do, and I did fine, but in the end it didn't matter we were there to support friends and loved ones who have suffered from Breast Cancer. I hope you all say a special prayer for my friend Emily's mom (Gini) who is recently diagnosed and undergoing treatment. I also have lots of other friends who's lives are unfortunately touched I love you guys, and I want to support you, Mindy, Beth, Linda, Marcella, and Emily and lots of others.

3 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

Congrats, Ter. I'm so glad that you did that for your friend's mom. You looked great in the pic, was it close to the end?

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

Thank you Terri, your thoughtfulness made me spill a single tear. The kids and I stood on the sidelines to cheer yall on, but I didn't see you, just a flash of dust. Next time slow up just a bit!

Emily said...

Awesome running clothes! I'm so proud of you.