Thursday, October 29, 2009

So what's up?

Warning: This is a post of me rambling about nothing, please feel free to stop reading!

Yep, I've been off the radar for a bit, sorry. Part of me thinks I didn't want to put a new post up after my concert, I know it's not that exciting for everyone else but, not much could top that for me! We've had busy weeks and weekends, I am excited for Halloween and our spooky visitors (not really!) I will say I'm excited to see the boys' in their Halloween costumes. Spiders are in season and it's fun to expand my "Halloween decor" (or everyday decor in my house) I've been busy making/modifying things for the boys costumes. Some times I'm really glad I can sew. Speaking of sewing I started a new quilt (it's a Christmas quilt, maybe I can finish by Christmas) and I finished a table runner I stared over a year ago (it kept getting pushed back and it has a 4th of July theme - maybe I'll use it for the thanksgiving table)! I've also been learning all the songs from the new Muse album on Bass, it's fun to learn new songs, especially when you get to play along with your favorite band. I continue to go to the gym (gosh it takes up such a huge chunk of my day). I found I really enjoy running - weird, I know! I don't see any results - no weight change, no body change etc. but I tell myself that I'm getting a healthier heart and stronger muscles (I can run and lift a lot more then when I started) So I stay positive and try not to get frustrated and trudge along. So that's what's been going on in my life, along with good friends, fun outings and play dates (without kids) I find my days full. The boys are good too, Jason has so much homework but he's a great student and he's really growing up! Ian is sunshine for everyone, and when he's not eating he's content to just hang out and do whatever. He's started crying when he gets upset - real tears and everything, he's so sensitive. But he's a little too over sensitive, it's not my favorite characteristic at the moment!

So that's what's up! I warned you, You should have stopped reading!

3 comments:

Mattamorphasis said...

I find it funny that you used the phrase "huge chunk" when talking about the gym.

Sally said...

Terri, you won't lose weight when you don't need to!!! :)

But I agree, you are getting stronger so good for you!!

I'm envious of your sewing/gym/free time.

I find out what I'm having on Nov. 20th, so will you make him/her one of your cute quilts??

Emily said...

Ramble ramble ramble, It's nice to know what's going on even if it isn't a fantastic concert.