Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Finally Moved in, sort of

Well, we're all moved in (as in our stuff is in the house) we're far from unpacked, perhaps it's because I'm blogging rather then unpacking.  Oh, on that note, I also have unpacking ADD (just ask Christine), I can't quite focus on one box before I get distracted and start doing something else. We still have a ton to do, like painting and putting up new blinds and that's on top of  the towers of boxes.  We all love the new house, love the new elementary school and love our new neighbors!  The boys look so cute in their school uniforms, I just want to eat them up.  We are feeling so blessed for good friends who have helped us, like keeping our stuff, helping us move (twice!) and some who even came from spring to help us unload here. We are excited about our new friends and neighbors, who are amazing and friendly, I've never felt such a sense of community on a street before.  My kitchen is all unpacked, so here are pictures of it.

8 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Awesome kitchen! Glad you have that unpacking. Eating is a priority.

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

you are such a tease, one room, that's it? where's the rest? and you can't mention the boys uniforms and then not post a pic. i'm shaking my head at you =)

Terri said...

Hehe, I like a little tease! And sorry about the boys, I'll take a picture when they get home and post it!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Looks awesome! Totally happy for you guys! But you should probably come back to visit soon...

Kelli said...

Look at all that cabinet space!!! I'm SOOOOO jealous! That is one awesome kitchen for sure!

Bapa said...

More pictures! More pictures!

Jardinefamily said...

I agree with Bapa...more pictures, more pictures. That kitchen looks great. I can't wait to see the whole thing in person.

Sally said...

Beautiful! I'm glad you're all moved in. More pictures please! :)