Wednesday, September 29, 2010

CMPS

Here are my little guys in their uniforms (fairly relaxed uniforms) but cute still! And yes, this was the best picture I got!  After years of scientific study I found there is a mutation at the genetic level only found on the xx chromosomes of the Cannon family, that prevents them from being able to take a good picture.  The most common problem is usualy an inability to hold still, and a desire to do the opposit of the photographers desires ie. serious when happy, or goofy when serious etc. The end result is a bad picture and an even more bad tempered kid and parents. It is yet to be determined if the conditions symptoms decrease with age, but evedence thus far have suggested that it does not.  Also, further studies on how the male offspring of a female Cannon are affected by this mutaion (Becky & Julie, will you fill me in on these findings?) I have named the condition Cannon Male Picture Syndrome or CMPS.  Any further data is appreciated regarding this condition is greatly appreciated. I will publish my results on this blog. Thank you.

6 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Just look at any picture taken of Grandpa Cannon and all will agree with your theory. Definitely a male gene on the Cannon line, much to the frustration of those of us behind the camera!

The Cannon Family said...

Too funny. Erik says Cannon Males get a bad rap. Proof is in the pictures, right? :)

Grandma Lil said...

Terri, you funny!!!

Jardinefamily said...

I so know what you are guys are talking about. Notice very little posed pictures on my blog...action shots, plenty.

Sally said...

HAHAHA! I only have 2 here but it drives me crazy!

TinaG said...

we miss you! I never even got to give you your present! I also din't get to say goodbye, what with me being out of town right before you moved. Hope all is well!