Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Not 30... yet...


My 30th Birthday isn't for a couple of days, but my friends decided to "surprise" me and take me out to dinner.


MJ, Kelly, Janalyn, Beth, Shelley, Steph, Me


Me, Christine, Kate, Anne, Mindy, Em... and not pictured Megan.

Here is our wait staff singing "happy birthday"... Not only did I have an awesome flan goatee, but caramel dripped down my shirt, I'll save that for later. Christine also mentioned that I probably have head lice now from sharing a sombrero.
I kept trying to tell everyone that it was my friend Janalyn's Birthday too (we share a b-day) but they insisted on letting me have all the embarrassment. Thanks!!!... revenge will be sweet!

No, really, I have the most wonderful friends! Thanks, you guys are the best.

9 comments:

Mattamorphasis said...

I happy to see you finally embracing your roots. The sombrero looks great, I'll have to get you one of your own. I'm also looking forward to that caramel.

Kelly said...

Had so much fun Terri!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

wow, you were super fast blogger. and also wow matt. Happy birthday!

The Cannon Family said...

Happy birthday! What fun friends you have :)

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

Matt - T M I!!!

Loved the video. Happy 30.

Julie Markham said...

Happy Birthday, Terri! I'm glad you have good friends.

Emily said...

What wonderful friends... Happy b-day sista! Tomorrow you will be 30 (yikes)

Sally said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the "thirty-somethings".

At least you still look 18!

Jardinefamily said...

Welcome to the 30something club. Enjoy your change (ie slowing) in metabolism.