Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Reasons to be Thankful!

Here are some reasons that I am thankful this year

I am thankful for.....

Reasons to Celebrate
Another Healthy Year
People to Celebrate with
Talents, and yummy food.

Thankful for Uncles!!
Laughing and seeing my kids smile


Playing games
Laughing
a team that forgives my interceptions (sorry)


Funny kids!
Black lipstick
Silly Faces!
Nieces/Cousins

A feast fit for a king or a little girl.
A kitchen to cook in.





Grandpa's/Dads
Bear hugs
Generations getting together.





Grandmas/mom
Nature
Coats (it was a little chilly)
Seashells





My sister
Aunts
the ocean
burring my toes in the sand
someone crazy enough to get in the water with me!






Dads/Husband









A sense of humor!
Clorox wipes
That turkey browning bags come in sets of 2
Family that ate a turkey that was on the floor...
and drove 1000 miles to be with us!



Happy Thanksgiving!




10 comments:

schmidty said...

First Post!
We had a fantastic visit with your family. I like the football picture and how everyone is in an action stance while Terri is standing still. Thanks for the laughs!

Mattamorphasis said...

I like the picture of me lowering Ian down from the fallen tree at Brazos. If you ignore Ian, it looks like I'm flying some sort of log-plane with an invisible seat...awesome!

Mattamorphasis said...

Mmmmm.....floor-key.... (that's floor turkey)

Julie Markham said...

I am thankful to be related to you!

Carrie said...

Floor-key . . . the picture made me laugh even more than the first time I heard the story. I'm pretty sure we took pictures on the same tree stump at Brazos that day. It kind of looks like Matt is trying to lure in some more alligators with Ian bait.

Sally said...

Totally awesome pics! Love the floor-key!

Emily said...

It was so much fun. I keep saying to people "nobody lost an eye" but really it was full of lots of laughs and kids playing. Miss you guys...and I'm dropping all of my poultry on the floor from now on. It was a yummy turkey!

Grandma Lil said...

It was such a great visit. I'm thankful that we all got along so well for so many days...nary a squabble. Yeah, Terri, what were you doing in the action shot? The funniest thing was the floorkey. Can't remember when I laughed so hard. Great pic, Matt, and the dinner was fab even though the bird landed on the floor. I believe he was trying to flee.

Sara said...

What a great post!!! Major lols!!!

Jardinefamily said...

Looks like loads of fun and loads of blessings. So fun to have your family come visit.