Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Actual Zoo, Not my house

We visited the zoo, it was a warm sunny day!
Jason loved the birds (sorry Em).  No, they're not pouting, they are pretending to be this sleeping bird.
Ian is showing me something ( isn't he getting big)
We were lucky to see some of the animal feedings - here is where the trainer is giving the wild boys cotton candy.
It's a good thing they shared.  Moms get angry when they don't get cotton candy!
Chillin' with the lions.
Sure, Matt if you stand next to an elephant you look skinny.
Cave dwellers
Here is where the zoo feeds children to the paranahs.

7 comments:

Sally said...

You're hilarious! Ian DOES look like he grew up!

Keep posting things so I can laugh!!! In a good way of course!

Julie Markham said...

Oh, I love the Houston zoo -- I hope you rode the train. Your boys are growing up too fast!

Bapa said...

Great Pictures! Looks like you had a fun time.

Kelli said...

A few comments
1. You're funny and your kids are adorable but you knew that.
2. I titled a post almost the same last year (great minds think a like)
3. I have NEVER seen that structure in the first picture? I've been to the zoo a bunch of times and have never seen that? Am I blind or just dumb? (OK don't answer that)...Looks like a fun day!

Grandma Lil said...

When you were talking about animal feedigs, I thought that perhaps you planned on feeding the wild boys to some wild animals. My, they are both getting so big. I miss them.

Grandma Lil said...

Can I just say that "Lil"Ian is looking more and more like his dad.

Jardinefamily said...

Oooh, I want to be in Spring in spring. Miss you guys.