Thursday, February 11, 2010

The truth about myself.

I was going through some pictures of Christmas, and I came across these pictures of us playing the Wii. Here are a series of pictures that you must view in order to appreciate the humor! A picture's worth a 1000 words, or at the very least a few laughs.

1) My two little guys playing (very seriously)

2) Look at the Joy on their faces... They are having a blast!

3) That looks like fun, maybe I'll join in!

 4) Jason WINS!!!! Terri Loses!


5) Terri gets revenge!!! (sorry I didn't know I was so evil... wait yes, I did)

Well, what can I say.  I'm not proud, but at least it was captured in pictues. Yes, this is the exact sequence of pictures.

4 comments:

Mattamorphasis said...

Awesome! Train them young that no one messes with mom.

Grandma Lil said...

Awesome Pics, Terri. The boys are so intense!!! and so is their mom. And yes a picture (or many) is worth a thousand words.

Sally said...

Very funny! I love that you are "evil"

Emily said...

I love the intensity in Ian's face! And you have always been evil...