Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rice Architecture


I was looking through some pictures that I need to organize (Sorry Matt, I'm not actually organizing them now). I really liked this picture that we took at Rice, so I thought I would post it. If you haven't ever seen the buildings are Rice you really are missing out, they are beautiful. The Physics building is on of the oldest on Campus and it's gorgeous! This picture is not the physics building but still beautiful architecture. The Small version really doesn't do the picture justice, but my kids are still cute!

2 comments:

Jardinefamily said...

I agree. I loved walking through Rice Campus. It was so pretty. It was also fun to see where Matt spends so much of his life.

Sally said...

That is really pretty! Hope I get to see it in person one day!