Monday, August 25, 2008

Cakes, Cakes and Cakes




Friday, I was busy making cakes for my little buddy Ethan's Second birthday. Elmo turned out cute, and despite my extreme desire to star tip the whole thing, I do think the rough edges were more realistic. The bunt cake was glazed with white and milk chocolate and the sheet cake had really great chocolate frosting (even my dad would be proud!)
But who really cares what they look like... it's cake, you're supposed to eat them! And they really did get eaten. It's a good thing I made 3 cakes!

5 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

yum, you make me want to bake!

Mattamorphasis said...

Yum, you make me want YOU to bake (some more)!

Terri said...

Yeah, I probably should bake for my family... Poor kids, all day friday, they were asking for cake! When it was time to cut the cake at the party, you didn't need to ask my kids twice!

Kelli said...

Thanks for the awesome cakes! Not only were they cute but also very tasty! The Elmo party would've been pretty lame without the Elmo head so THANKS!You're awesome!

Sally said...

I like cake! You make them great, at least the picture makes my mouth water!