Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kindness?


Sunday School is a special time where young children learn about the important points of the gospel. Today I picked Jason up from his class, and he handed me the picture he drew. The lesson was "I can be kind to others." I didn't pay much attention to the drawing till I was in the car. Oh! So this is how he thinks being kind to others is... that explains a lot! Notice some key points to the picture, thy triumphant face of the sword wielding villain, the tears of the unsuspecting victim, and the scream of terror "no" from the terrified onlooker. You may also notice the blood dripping from the wound and on the severed limb! Hmm, my first thought... "Your honor, I would like to add this picture to the evidence, as exhibit A."
It made me laugh, and a little worried... anyway, I'm back online now, if you missed me while I was on my "book" vacation. Have a nice week, and remember, be kind to others!

7 comments:

Mattamorphasis said...

I fully expect our kids to have to explain their childhoods to a psychiatrist some day. So proud.

Sara said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's AWESOME!

Beth said...

i thought that was pretty kind. he could have cut off MORE than just a hand.

Emily said...

I thought that it was a great picture! Matt made a comment that He thinks Jason is the one saying "no," and therefore being kind to the poor soul who lost his arm.

Sally said...

LOL! I love kid pictures! Boys! Glad you're back but don't talk to me until I finish reading...

Cannon Clan said...

that is the funniest thing! he is hysterical.

Grandma Lil said...

Jason is being kind if he's the one doing the rescuing (the one saying noooooo). You did say that was his little brother weilding the sword. By the way, who's the poor soul with the severed arm. And may I please go on record as saying that Jason's artwork is frikkin awesome.