Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dr Horrible, AGAIN



http://www.drhorrible.com/mushortio.html

Okay, so I don't want to be pushy, but if you haven't watched Dr Horrible yet, you really need to! It's back online for FREE, so if you don't want to pay for it on iTunes you don't have to, but you just might have to buy it because it is seriously AWESOME! So why are you still reading this, click on the link, or the button... Now! What are you waiting for? Stop, go, watch! Why are you still reading, you are missing possibly the best, most innovative, funny, and musical show on the Internet. So click on the picture and click on "watch it right now"! You need to go... NOW. I'll be checking back with all of you to make sure that you've watched it. GO, go watch, or else you'll get a computer virus... not really... sorry for the threat.

Sorry for being so pushy... I just want to share some humor.
But seriously, I know where you live...

4 comments:

Sara said...

Smells like cumin. :P

Sally said...

Oh my gosh, so funny! I'm sure Tom will want to get it on itunes! Zack and Syd were watching it with me. I love Dr. Horrible!

Sally said...

I wonder why you haven't posted anything since Friday night at midnight????...Reading much? Have you finished yet? :) I haven't started it, I still have a few chapters in Eclipse to finish still!

Jardinefamily said...

I haven't yet. But james has. He said it was great.