Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy hair or unhappy hair.

I was sick of Jason's hair. He always had this "Herman Munster" look. No matter what I did (copious amount of gel and hair spray) it still always went back to his classic look. I actually tried to cut it in a myriad of different ways but he still ended up looking like Frankenstein's monster. So I got out the clippers and gave him the old #2. I remembered why we shied away from it in the beginning... he has a very unusual hair line, a bit of the "Cannon widows peak" and some of my interesting "more hair that one should have on their forehead" hair line. Of course Jase is getting big, let's see how he feels about it...


If pictures are worth 1,000 words what are videos worth?


6 comments:

Sally said...

Priceless! Videos are priceless! I love hearing his cute voice! Jace, I think you look adorable with your new haircut!

Mattamorphasis said...

I think it looks good. I love my two cute little buzz-boys!

Emily said...

I miss their little voices. And I like the haircut.

Grandma Lil said...

I think he'd look pretty funny with hair growing out of his forehead. I like the haircut, though, and I love his voice!

Cannon Clan said...

he is soooo funny! miss that little guy. all our boys look like that:)

Carrie said...

I don't know which part of the video is my favorite . . . "what are bangs" or "my friend . . . I can't remember his name." I think his new haircut looks great! Perfect for Houston summer.