Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The LASER

You may have noticed that I updated our header picture to truly show our LASER Cannon-ess.
Lately Jason has said that he wanted be a Physicist when he grows up so we decided to take him down to Matt's Lab and let Jase see his LASER.
Matt Showing that if you touch the beam your finger falls off! (JUST KIDDING!!!) His laser doesn't cut off your finger :)
The laser is actually really Yellow, but it shows up green on the camera.
Jason gazing into the LASERA Family photo... Matt is with his true wife (the LASER)
Check out my goggles!

3 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

that is so fun we visited our dad at his work today too! no one was to excieted to see him though:( nobody loves a dentist, only the daddy

Sally said...

It's really cool to see Matt's work! I love the pictures of the laser and your family. Every time I say "laser" I say it like Dr. Evil!!!! I can't help it!

Emily said...

Neato...I wish I could bring my kids to work some day.