Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Awesome-us" Prime


Superheros can make good cakes!
Here is our friend Matty's birthday cake! Go ahead, click on it, it's so detailed you could transform him! So, Matty likes Optimus Prime, and it's a good thing he likes the "old school" Optimus, because I don't think I had a chance to make a likeness of the new version. My husband is also a huge Optimus Prime fan and he was my biggest critic, the cake passed Matt's inspection. And I was happy that Matty knew who it was! Maybe my Matt will get a transformer cake for his birthday... looks like you don't need to be 5 to get one!
Everyone at the party must have been Decepticons, because Optimus was cut into several pieces and destroyed!

9 comments:

Sally said...

HaHa! Great cake! My mouth is watering! You are so talented Terri. Zack will want one too, can you send one in the mail by next thurs???? :)

Sara said...

Nice job! Great detail!!

Going to the Breaking Dawn release? Sure wish I had friends here who liked Twilight... I'll be going it alone I'm afraid... ::is jealous she's not there with you crazy wild women::

Terri said...

Sadly, I'm not going to a party, becuase there are no Women going, I was invited by some YW but I was feeling a little old to tag along with them. It's like high school when your "cool" friends invite you, but you're not cool as they are, so you feel akward going! Plus we have to buy two copies, and I can't afford them at Borders, so it walmart for me (at least their open 27-7.

Emily said...

Matt thought it was his birthday cake, and Sophie requested that you come to NM for her next birthday to make one for her. Hey...we could do a cousin double b-day party!

Terri said...

Em, so is your husband turning 5 this year? More like five times 6!

Emily said...

All you have to do is add a x 6, and it is totally his! Can you ship it?

Phil said...

Terri, You are amazing! Besides being totally awesome looking the cake was also delicious. Thanks so much for saving the day and making matty's birthday what he called "The Best Birthday Ever!"

Grandma Lil said...

Truly a great cake. I'd like to say you take after your mother, but I don't think any of my cakes were that grand OR that detailed. So, can we expect you in April for a double cousins birthday?????

Cannon Clan said...

i love the cake, you are multi talented. so fun.