Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cannon Crazies!!!!



Trains... there is no question where Jase gets his love of trains... Thanks Bapa, for sharing your many many toys!
My Cute nephew Max.
Croquet, a Cannon tradition!!!

The real shame was last Friday Matt's parents had a BBQ at their house and nobody remembered their camera. Everyone was there including my sister, her family, my parents, Matt's Brother and his family, and Heidi's Sister visiting from out of town and her baby. The true fun started after dinner when Matt and Reed starting giving the kids horseback rides, but not just rides around the back yard, they were ramming each other and trying to knock the kids off. I say kids, but truthfully Heidi and I took our turn too. Matt said that Sophie was the best rider! Matt's shins were all cut up and he had bruises on his shoulder from where he kept ramming Reed. Next came the blanket rides. Where the adults tow all the kids on ultra fast rides around the yard. The kids love it and it's fun to see them have so much fun together.

The best part of the night was when we were leaving. Jason who had had way to much fun started to get upset and out of no where he winds up his arm and says "I didn't have any fun because of... HER" and points to Heidi's Sister!!! It was so funny (you probably already read the story on Heidi's blog) but worth the double blog. It really was so so hilarious!

1 comment:

Sally said...

So funny! I love Jason! I can just picture the craziness, thanks for sharing.