Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Right Now tag

RIGHT NOW tag... This one is fun because it is spontaneous, not rehearsed, and real! I love real! So here goes, a splice of my life right now! Take a picture (NO cleaning up first!) of 1-laundry room, 2-kitchen sink, 3-open fridge, 4-a toilet, 5-favorite place in the house, 6-your bedroom, 7-what your kids are doing right now, 8-your closet, 9-favorite shoes, 10-self portrait


Small Laundry Room, My dirty sink, & Messy Fridge

The Boys Bathroom, My favorite place... My Room! (computer & Sewing room)


My Bedroom, Kids are watching Krull, My closet the bottom half!



My favorite shoes (my mom calls them whore shoes!) & Me!

7 comments:

Sally said...

Terri! YOUR house is immaculate! True OCD at work, you can tell by your closet! Perfect! Thanks for playing. Love the shoes! I could never pull that off! I"m assuming you are listening to your ipod in the picture? So cute!

Loaf said...

Hey, I love the whore shoes. Funny how that sounds like horse shoes

Grandma Lil said...

Reed, you are funny!!! I would actually do that, but as Matt pointed out, I still have a lot to learn....schmuck!!!!

Emily said...

Ter,
Love that you guys are using the water bottles...also beautiful pict above your bed. Hey where'd you get that neat spider bubble blower? And FYI I believe mom called them Hooker shoes, not whore shoes. Applause on the OCD action at work...

Mindy and Benjamin said...

This is a fun idea...but I really just could bring myself to do it...the status of my home right now is just too embarrassing. I should have read your blog tomorrow...cause today is my cleaning up day. I know, that's cheating.

Chelsea said...

Hi Terri!
What a pretty house, lovely family, and cute you! I hope you don't mind me popping over here to read your blog. I clicked over from Jen Russell's, and I'm so impressed that you blog like every day! Someday I'll be that cool!

Blogger said...

Awww, your shoes are cute!!! :) Fun tag! Just found your blog today :)