Saturday, July 26, 2008

I like Music! You wanna mess with me?

Foreigner
Brian Adams
Brian AdamsCara & I trying to be serious


Lovebirds


Our Friends the Warnicks invited us to the Foreigner/Brian Adams concert on Friday. I was so excited, if you don't know, our song is "Everything I do, I do it for you" by Brian Adams and "I want to know what love is" by Foreigner really takes us back to our high school relationship. The concert was outstanding, both bands preformed really well live. There were several added bonuses, the people watching was fabulous! Let's just say that only Cara, Jeff and Matt know the joy of this one night. The other awesome thing was before the concert they play random music over the PA system, well I heard "Super Massive Black Hole" by MUSE!! Yeah, it totally made my day, since they aren't really a main stream band it was fun; however Foreigner decided to start their concert and I didn't get to finish listening to my Muse song :( I was mad at Foreigner for a while after that but they rocked out so it was okay. I'm diggin' this concert business, we already have tickets to Brad Paisley & Jewel in October!


4 comments:

Sally said...

You guys are so cute! I love concerts too, we just went to one with ABBA knock offs, it was actually really good! Can't wait to see Mama Mia!!

Stregoni_Benefici said...

Ooooo! My mom would so be jealous if she knew ya'll got to see Brian. She went a long time ago and said it was the best concert ever or something. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love your blog!

*Carolyn.

Carrie said...

Fun time! I love the picture of you and Cara being serious. C'mon, can you really be serious at a Foreigner/ B.A. concert? Glad you had a great time!

Emily said...

Did you and your hubby make out? EWWWW Gross...