Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July

Happy 4th Everyone! We took some pictures of the boys in the Independence day shirts that Grandma Joani got them. Don't they look cute. And as always the boys decided to act like stinkers the second they realized the camera was out (can I side track for one second? ... Okay so the whole hating having their pictures thing... is that a boy thing or is it on the Cannon gene, or perhaps it's both, some genetic trait only on the "y" chromosome? Becky, how do you feel about having your picture taken? I will say this, my side of the family has never minded taking pictures (but there are quite a few girls. Okay side track over.) Anyway, I finally got some cute pictures of the boys, but I needed to post at least one of their "annoyed at me" pictures.
So after are photo shoot we went to our ward's Pancake breakfast. It was great!!! Kelli you did an awesome job! Everyone had so much fun. The kids played, adults played, and everyone ate. Matt took it on himself to be the photographer, and we got some fabulous pictures. (And I'll probably just upload them to the Picasa.com or something like that for public viewing.) We are having an awesome 4th! I hope you are too!




5 comments:

Emily said...

I think it is a Y chromosome anomoly. I have found however, that boys who live in a house with mostly women tend to eventually honor the request of a photo without too much anger. It must be the estrogen. Happy 4th. I miss thoes guys.

Sally said...

Yep, those darn cannon boys! I think you got some great ones of yours though, super cute!

Grandma Lil said...

Miss all of you guys soooo much. What are they sharing in the cup?

Kelli said...

Even though the boys don't like the camera so much--you still get great pic.'s! Course with cute subjects it's hard not too. Thanks for the shout out about the pancake breakfast-I think it was pretty sucessful...Thanks for your help!

Jardinefamily said...

I wish we could have been together on the 4th. It sounds like you have a lot of fun. I wish we could have come down to NM when you were up. What a fun 10year anniversary. Your boys are so dang cute-all three of them. I have no posts since may. I have been lame. To top it off, Mo broke my camera.