Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ian's dinner adventrues

So I am almost finished with dinner Sunday night (whole wheat spaghetti, and turkey meatballs) and I hear Ian crying. I ask "What's wrong Ian"... and he replies "There's a Lego in my nose." I reply "There's a Lego in your, WHAT... did you say in your NOSE?" Yes, he said nose! So I race upstairs to get my tweezers, I am praying that I won't have to take him to the emergency room (mostly because I was hungry and I really wanted to eat, I know I'm a horrible person). I get downstairs and grab the flashlight, yep, a tiny 1 brick round Lego is up his left nostril. Of course before I insert any potentially dangerous objects in my 3 year olds' nose, my level headed husband gets a Kleenex and tells him to blow really hard. Another crisis averted and dinner is saved!
Speaking of dinner, it was really good, Ian totally enjoyed it! He had (not exaggerating) 4 helpings of spaghetti, and he was a mess. Jason ate tons of meatballs and he is a garlic bread-aholic. I love a meal in which everyone not only eats, but eats well!

Sadly, I didn't get a picture of the Lego, but here's Ian's messy Spaghetti face.

3 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

why does every little boy have to try that?

Sally said...

Seriously, what is with putting things up their noses!? Glad you didn't have to go to the ER. He has a cute spaghetti face too!

Emily said...

You should ask Lindsay Parker about her bean in the nose...very dangerous! Good thinking Uncle Matt.