Monday, July 21, 2008

Why do I get so lucky?

8 Tickets to Martina McBride : Free
1 Lemon Ice: $5.00
Girls Night Out: Priceless!



My Friend Janalyn called me Saturday and said that she had a bunch of tickets to see Martina McBride that night and wanted to know if I could come, (Like I even have to think about it!) Okay, So I know I'm not the biggest country fan, but I do enjoy country music (I'll admit it I have plenty of country music on my iPod). Anyway, it was a fabulous concert, and so fun to have a girls night out. So here's the story, my friends husband co-worker had the tickets and they couldn't use them because family was in town (they had 8 tickets, they must have a huge family... jk...) and passed them off to her, wow lucky! Oh, and it was my first concert at The Woodland Pavilion and it was Awesome, I totally loved the lawn seats, maybe I'll go see Dave Matthews next month just to make Emily jealous! :)

8 comments:

Sally said...

Wow, you are lucky! Although I am not a huge country fan either, concerts are fun and girls nights are awesome! Dave Matthew, I will be jealous!

Cannon Clan said...

how fun! i love country and i am jealous. you have nice friends!

Mattamorphasis said...

8 Tickets to Martina McBride : Free
1 Lemon Ice: $5.00
A night with the wife gone: Priceless

Emily said...

I think his concert is on my birthday (or that weekend perhaps) Maybe I'll fly out if you go...I can't let you live with the guilt of making me jealous. (but his concerts sell out in twenty min. or so!..so good luck with the ticket thing)

Terri said...

Oh, sis there are still tickets... but honestly I couldn't afford them just to go and make you jelous, and yes the concert is the 15th of Aug!

Jardinefamily said...

Nothing beats a night out without the kids to enjoy good music and company. We went to the Police reunion concert. Yes, we were a bunch of 30 and 40 year olds rocking out. James even wore his Police T-shirt that was 22 years old. It smelled dusty and fit snug, but we had a blast. Glad you got a night out to rock!!!

Beth said...

so much fun! and i stole your picture. thanks!

Kelly said...

SO LUCKY!! I wish I was there!!! Good to see that you guys are doing something out there in Spring!!!