Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swimming with Schmidts

We took the kids swimming with my Sister and kids (Olivia didn't swim that day) We leaned that my niece, Sophie is a total fish, she was doing tricks of the diving boards and even going off the high dive. Alright, so let me just tell you here and now that the High dive is higher then it used to be! It was scary fun to go off that thing again. Both boys had fun in the water and I think that both sets of Moms had fun too. I even dove for the camera, can you tell I'm a swimmer and not a diver, Guess you never forget how to dive off the starting blocks. Anyway, thanks Em for taking us swimming.


We are happy to report that we are home now. Yesterday, I slept most of the day trying to recover from a serious lack of sleep in NM, and CO, plus a hectic schedule and a cold. We are getting back into our routine and keeping busy at home.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Glad you had a good time, wish we could've seen you guys too!

Sara said...

It looks like you guys had an an awesome time! I have to admit, I LMBO when I saw you in the B&B on the computer! LOL Ah... the great outdoors... schmoutdoors! Hee hee. Siriusly, though I woulda been doin the same thing. (Did you like my little HP reference there. I try to fit them in where I can, you know.)

Emily said...

She gets her fishyness from her Aunt!

Emily said...

No, I am saying that you act fishy.