Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ike


I am quoting from my friend Kelly's blog, I couldn't have said it better.
"We just wanted to let our family and friends know that we are not in an evacuation zone and are planning to stay here during the storm. We have plenty of food storage to get us through the weekend and have all the necessities to sustain us as well. We are expecting a lot of rain along with strong wind, but have not been asked to leave. There are evacuations taking place closer to Galveston Bay where flooding is an issue. We are not in a flood zone."
Matt and Jason do not have school tomorrow so we will all be together. If there are any changes to our plan we'll post and let you know.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I think I might have to copy you know and add the map to my blog:)

Mattamorphasis said...

I would just like to add that Terri's real concern (and fear) is that we'll lose power and she won't be able to check her Twilight sites online.

Emily said...

Awesome comment Matt...too bad you don't have the cool cell phone adapters to connect the internet. Seriously though, keep safe and stay away from the scary tornados!(my hands shook when I typed that horrible word.)

Grandma Lil said...

ditto what Emily said.

Sally said...

Can't blame Terri for checking Twilight sites! :)

Hope you're not out of power for very long!