Monday, September 22, 2008

Ike's Aftermath



Here is a slide show of our "after" pictures. There are some scary pictures and some fun ones. We had fun as a family, doing plays, telling stories, doing shadow puppets and playing with Lego's.
It's really been a crazy week, things are starting to get back to normal. Matt's back at school and Jason should be heading back this week. Last night when the power came back on Ian was so excited that he ran downstairs yelling that it was working! It was so funny! I still have a few more blogs to go, so hang in there with me. Enjoy our fun and crazy pictures!

5 comments:

Sally said...

That's crazy!!! So glad you are all ok. The boys look so cute helping with the clean up!

Grandma Lil said...

Great slide show. And some scary pictures, but what a beautiful sky. So glad that you're back, Terri. I've really missed your blogs. I love the happy helpers.

Grandma Lil said...

On the bright side, your electric bill should be a lot less for August :)

Emily said...

I like the three little pigs, but I am assuming that you were one of the pigs? Where's your picture?

The Cannon Family said...

Ok, I have nothing to complain about in my life! I'm so glad you guys are ok and that your power is back on.