Sunday, September 21, 2008

Still still no power.

Sorry everybody, I have a really good reason for not posting, we still don't have power. The good news is that it should be really soon! There are crews working in our neighborhood and my friend Kelli called me last night to tell me she had power. I can see Kelli's house from our bedroom window, how frustrating that we were still without. Anyway, the weather has taken a turn, and our glorious "fall" weather turned back in to "Houston Fall" weather... humid & very hot! Our house was sweltering so we headed down to Rice for some much needed Internet and air conditioning time. We do have some lovely friends that are trying to keep us cool, and I thank each and every one of them for that. So check back soon for some pictures and updates.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hang in there!!! I'm sorry you have been without power for SO long! We love you all!!

Cannon Clan said...

Oh mAN, you guys are so tuff, we went without power in cleveland for a few days in the humid heat and i thought i was going to melt. hang in there we are all thinking about you!