Monday, September 29, 2008

Nothing Like A Good Book!



Check out this cutie! I asked Ian if he wanted to sit down and read some books, and he said "yes". He went and got all of his favorite books and sat down on the couch. Well the book I was reading was sitting there too. He decided that he would rather read my book. He didn't want me to read with him he just wanted to look at Ender's Game. There are no pictures in that book, but he sat on the couch for 20 minutes just turning the pages and looking at the words. Perhaps he was looking for the reason I just stare into it all day. Or maybe he was just imitating me... You don't have to look to hard to see how your children perceive you (I guess reading isn't that bad!)

If you are looking for a good Sci-Fi book... You could take Ian's advice and Read Ender's Game. Oh, and wouldn't you know it, I was borrowing this book! I have a very strict policy about not letting my Children even breathe on borrowed books, Children tend to destroy! So Jana, sorry...I hope you don't mind a little 3 year old love on your book.

3 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

OMG, just want to eat him up..look at those yummy feet, and the FACE. He's so darn cute.

And to think, it was like pulling teeth to get you to read years ago.

Sally said...

That is cute! Good for you for setting such a good example for your baby!

Sally said...

Forgot to say, "LOVE the quilt on your couch!!!!"