Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fireman Hat

Hey Love, This post is for you! Here is the temp. "Man of the House" with his Fireman Hat. He came home with it from school with it today. Apparently the Drug dog game today, a yellow Lab named "Emmy", an officer hid drugs for her to find and she found them under the 5th cone. So don't ask me why he's wearing a fireman hat... I don't know, and I couldn't really get that info out of him. We miss you and the praying mantis below told me he was praying for you to do well today! Have a fun trip.

2 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

This is fire prevention/safety week nationwide, hence the fireman hat. Sophie had one too!!

Emily said...

Did he color it himself? It is way cool! Tell Jase I love his fire hat! And by the way, the dog only found "fake" drugs.